2 oz Thyme Infused Gin (instructions below)
Juice of 1/2 Apple
Combine in shaker, shake your apple-loving brains out, pour over crushed ice.
Instructions for Thyme Infused Gin:
1) Pour gin into a jar (NOTE: If you plan on drinking 750ml, 1L, or any other standard bottle size amount of this infusion, just leave it in the bottle; I REPEAT: leave it in the bottle)
2) Get some thyme and put it into the same jar (NOTE: If you left the gin in its original container, do NOT put the thyme into a separate jar. Put it in the bottle; I REPEAT: put it in the bottle)
3) Allow some time to pass. Shake the jar (or bottle) occasionally. For those who thrive on specifics, shake it precisely 32 times a day. Just because you’re being an asshole. Calm down. Do what feels right. Follow your heart. I’m sorry I was so harsh before. I just want to see you spread your wings.
4) Once you reach the taste you want, strain the mixture over a couple of coffee filters into a new jar (NOTE: or bottle) large enough to hold your yield.
6) Share this article with all of your friends and family and coworkers.
This drink was fantastic and the best mix I could come up with for the thyme infused gin. I tried a few different methods to juice the apple, including (but not limited to)
-Putting it in a blender
-Muddling it at the bottom of the shaker
-Shouting at it
In the end, I would recommend just using apple juice. Or if you’re a real adult and have a juicer of some sort, use that.